ALERT LEVEL 2 UPDATE - WE ARE OPEN FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS. IT IS SAFE FOR OUR STUDENTS TO ATTEND SCHOOL.
ENTRY/EXIT INTO SCHOOL - Through the School Gate only - CARPARK GATE WILL BE CLOSED.
WE WILL BE DOING THINGS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT AT ALERT LEVEL 2
1. ALL students to be dropped off and picked up outside the school gate. Remember 2m physical distancing rule outside.
2. Parents will need to call the office to make an appointment to come into school.
3. ALL students will need to bring their own lunch and drink bottle to school.
4. School will finish at 2.30pm.
We advise parents to drop your child at the gate for arrival in the morning and they will be greeted by Mrs Raj or one of the Senior Leaders.
- REMEMBER at the office we will be encouraging a One in and One out rule to maintain physical distancing, so we remind you to please be patient and be kind as we work together to transition back to school.
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILD AT HOME IF THEY ARE SICK.
- The school is not allowing visitors into the school without prior approval. If you wish to visit the school, please phone 09 528 5025 OR 021445351 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange visitation. This is not negotiable.
School Assembly Term 2, Week 6
Hosted by Room 9
School Assembly Term 2, Week 5
Hosted by Room 5
Nau mai, Haere Mai, Afifio Mai!
Welcome to Glenbrae School
Kia Ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Fakalofalahi atu, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Kia Orana, Salaam, Sawatdi, Hola, Ni Hao, Mingala ba.
Warm Pacific Greetings to you all.
My name is Christina Patea and I am honoured and privileged to be the Principal of Glenbrae School.
Glenbrae School is a multicultural school that has a beautiful wairua. Our students are confident, connected and engaged learners who love to explore, create and have fun in their learning.
We have outstanding teachers who are dedicated in providing excellent learning opportunities for our tamariki in a safe and happy learning environment.
We are also blessed to have hardworking Support staff & Office staff who provide support for our teachers and our students.
We have a supportive Board of Trustees who work collaboratively to support our learners. We have amazing parents who care about their children and want the best for their child.
I look forward to working with our Glenbrae School community and providing a rich education for our students to thrive and reach their full potential.
Feel free to come and visit anytime.