ENROLMENTS FOR 2021 WELCOME. (Click on Parent Information for Enrolment information or pick up a pack from school office.)
SCHOOL HOURS FOR STUDENTS: 8.50am - 2.45pm
- Parents park outside of school gates due to construction and lack of space onsite.
- ALL students to wear a hat this term. You can purchase a hat from the school office.
- Students are able to use school water fountains.
- Scan the QR code if you are coming onto school grounds for contact tracing purposes.
- Thank you for being amazing and awesome. Thank you for your continued support.
- Tuesday 8th December: School Prizegiving @ 9.30am & Cultural Festival @ 11am
- Friday 11th December: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. SCHOOL CLOSES @ 12.30pm
Nau mai, Haere Mai, Afifio Mai!
Welcome to Glenbrae School
Kia Ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Fakalofalahi atu, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Kia Orana, Salaam, Sawatdi, Hola, Ni Hao, Mingala ba.
Warm Pacific Greetings to you all.
My name is Christina Patea and I am honoured and privileged to be the Principal of Glenbrae School.
Glenbrae School is a multicultural school that has a beautiful wairua. Our students are confident, connected and engaged learners who love to explore, create and have fun in their learning.
We have outstanding teachers who are dedicated in providing excellent learning opportunities for our tamariki in a safe and happy learning environment.
We are also blessed to have hardworking Support staff & Office staff who provide support for our teachers and our students.
We have a supportive Board of Trustees who work collaboratively to support our learners. We have amazing parents who care about their children and want the best for their child.
I look forward to working with our Glenbrae School community and providing a rich education for our students to thrive and reach their full potential.
Feel free to come and visit anytime.