SCHOOL IS OPEN AND SAFE FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS.
SCHOOL BELL TIMES ARE: 8.50am - 2.45pm
- Parents to drop child/ren off at 8.15am and pick up at 2.45pm from the front gate.
- Children and staff are allowed to wear masks to school if they want to but they are not required to do so.
- All students to bring their own water bottle and lunch boxes.
- Scan the QR code if you are coming onto school grounds for contact tracing purposes.
- Thank you for being amazing and awesome. Thank you for your continued support.
If you need support with food call 0800 TAAMAKI. Ruapotaka Marae are continuing this awesome service of food parcels to our Glen Innes community
Nau mai, Haere Mai, Afifio Mai!
Welcome to Glenbrae School
Kia Ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Fakalofalahi atu, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Kia Orana, Salaam, Sawatdi, Hola, Ni Hao, Mingala ba.
Warm Pacific Greetings to you all.
My name is Christina Patea and I am honoured and privileged to be the Principal of Glenbrae School.
Glenbrae School is a multicultural school that has a beautiful wairua. Our students are confident, connected and engaged learners who love to explore, create and have fun in their learning.
We have outstanding teachers who are dedicated in providing excellent learning opportunities for our tamariki in a safe and happy learning environment.
We are also blessed to have hardworking Support staff & Office staff who provide support for our teachers and our students.
We have a supportive Board of Trustees who work collaboratively to support our learners. We have amazing parents who care about their children and want the best for their child.
I look forward to working with our Glenbrae School community and providing a rich education for our students to thrive and reach their full potential.
Feel free to come and visit anytime.